Cat Paw Print

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Any Ideas

Hiya Jammers!
Another post, but not just some ordinary one! I'm asking all my blog viewers one question.. What can I do to make my blog better? I'm asking all of you! Just comment, and I'll see what I can do. If you don't have a blogger account, follow these steps.
Go to make a comment, and sign in as anonymous. If you don't know where that is, it would say select profile.
Mine is signed in as my code name, ⓢⓘⓛⓥⓔⓡ. 
But it would say,"Select Porfile.." and you chose anonymous.
Have fun commenting, and happy exploring!

8 comments:

  1. Make a buddy of the week! Make a page that shows your animals! Um a den of the week! Game tips! And a rare items page!

    bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a page about pie! :p pie

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bigcatsfoever A page about PIE? That's funny! So how should I put it out? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you talked to Snowyclaw on "The AnimalJam Spirit"? He can add your blog to the "More Blogs" list if you tell you have an AJ blog, he added my blog last night, so if you haven't already, that's a way to get it a little more popular.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Oranoo I have been to Snowyclaw's blog, Animal Jam Spirit. I have not talked to Snowyclaw, but I will besure to! Thanks for informing me about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. make more games on your chat then people will play games alot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm...Maybe you can make a clan, a trading center, and stories. And when you are on Animal Jam, you can say out loud:
    VISIT ANIMAL JAM ADVENTURE AN AWESOME BLOG ABOUT AJ! TYPE IN animaljamadventure.blogspot.com!

    That will make an advance. Oh and check out animaljamcrush.blogspot.com please! Its my friends blog, not mine! Im just columnist and I am trying to be a moderator!

    -MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete
  8. something demoderatored me O.O but srry its not an idea heh =l

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.