Cat Paw Print

Friday, August 12, 2011

Secret Raspberry Colour

Hiya Jammers!
Today, I'm going to show you how to make a secret raspberry colour.
How to make it: 
Just follow these instructions.
Click into you Animal Profile, and go to the bright green colour.
After that, click on the very side of it, on the right.
 Then you will notice a raspberry colour.
You can put it in any design.
The colour does not appear on the colour pad, but it does appear on your animal. When your done, you can share this with friends and show it off to others.
Have fun with your colour and happy exploring!

13 comments:

  1. anyways its a raspberry color but some people told me that is a powerful kind of color armor I'm not sure there right but I hope it's true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know if there are any other secret colors? i've tried looking but im not sure where they would be.

    ~pieluver32

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click underneath the lavender on the color palette multiple times until you get it you should get an icy blue color that looks really good on bunnies.

      Delete
  3. that would be cool if there was a rainbow color

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know if it is true but I have seen people in a light cyan colour...Is that another secret colour?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't do it! :( i tried... it just goes to green...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there should be a neon purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is light blue on the edge of the purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. on my animal jam account the rasberry color is already there

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I know where a very, very, light blue color is. Go to the purple color on your animal's customization page, and click in the very bottom right corner of the purple.
    Have a great day everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know a secret color
    click the right side of the bottom purple and icy blue you get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. there is two secret colours: light blue and raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, if you wanna buddy me on animal jam my username is wolfpaw542

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.