Cat Paw Print

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bad Jammers, Mean Jammers More And More

Hiya Jammers!
On Animal Jam today, of course..there is more bad Jammers..
I wish this would really stop! I'm not trying to be mean, or rude or anything! It's just the bad Jammers!
This person was saying really bad things about the bible, too. One of the things they said was,"The bible is poo".
So then I said,"That's not very nice! It's very bad to say that!". So of course, she said,"GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU FOOL". Then I responded,"I'm not a fool. That's your opinion.".
She said,"IF YOUR IN MY FACE YOUR A FOOL".
Then she blocked me and started to laugh.
Also, he friend blocked me. (I have no idea why.)
They started to laugh and said,"Blah blah blah, should be my new name!".
Darkthunder2012.
I really wish mean Jammers would just go away. It would make Jamaa a better place!
Here is also what she said:
Darkthunder2012 And Tinydog98.
If you notice on my poll, they both put "HORRIBLE", I know they like my blog..it's just that they are on it for being mean jammers. I tend to ignore it.
So..please..please remember to be a good Jammer!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice
Hiya Jammers!
I have something important to tell you!
While going on Chat, with a buddy, I noticed this from Darkthunder2012 or Tinydog98:
I'm starting to get really mad about these mean comments and Jammers!
Please STOP with the bad comments..
Happy exploring!

26 comments:

  1. I WASNT TALKING ABOUT U! I WAS TALKING ABOUT A GIRL THAT CALLED ME A SNOB!

    -TINYDOG-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree. So here is y message to bullies... "CUT THE SHIT YOU MEAN JAMMERS!"

      Delete
  3. @Anonymous,
    Yeah..sure..then why did you block me and tell me to shut up?
    -SilverSpear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay please stop being mean and when I got in the pillow room .., People make me so mad so please stop and then people call me mean! And I'm not being mean I'm just mad. Who do you thinks mean here?

      Delete
  4. IKR but sometimes some jammer name Darkspore is so annoying he even doesn't care about the rules,other jammers,and being banned his favorite activivaty is annoy people and he doesn't care if hes reported or not UGH hes 1 big annoying jammer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! There's this girl that I think got hacked ( I'm happy about it XD ) She only cares about pixels and not friends! She even said friends don't matter!

      Delete
    2. xkimberlyx, Shes super rare, but she joined this year which makes me think she scammed the items she has.

      Delete
  5. OK U RUINED ARE LIFES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR MEAN NOT US FOR RUINING R LIVES =.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous,
    I did not! You started this all up, I warned you not to get me mad or I would post this on my blog! But no, you didn't listen! I am not mean, I'm honest. PS. You ruined your life.
    -SilverSpear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel your pain =p dark sucks. She trys to act like an internet tought guy -.- (just gives her an epic fail) just tell her to get off her high horse. If you ever need help with her just ask. She wrote some stupiddramatic post how she offically appoints us enemys xD well she picked the wrong eye to be "offical enemys" >=3 just ignore dark she acts better then everyone and when your nice to her all of the suddon she's the center of the universe *rolls eyes* whateva pretty much dark is an unepic failure of a scared little girl whose lost. ~from da one and only eye66ytht

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do any of you guys know why this happens?
    Because that's how they get treated in their house. Example:
    My name is Random, my dad hits me and I want others to know how I feel so I hit them.
    That's the problem, so maybe Scammers and Mean jammers get treated like that, so the best thing to do is to not get them madder and just ignore them and simply walk away, not respond to them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. darkthunder2012 is my friend i cant belive she did that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friends can be evil

    ReplyDelete
  11. flying pony? never heard there called pegisis not flying pony no affence

    ReplyDelete
  12. Umm it was rude of them to do tht and rude of u to post tht u should of just blocked them and walked away it is their opinion they may have had it rough (still does not give them the right to act like tht tho...) Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If darkthunder2012 and tinydog98 are gonna be mean i will report them like about 99 times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SilverSpear,
      Are you Christian? I am, and I get very riled up when people say terrible things about the Bible. I am very upset. I'll be back almost every time I get on to see whats up! I'm Ghast88minecraft and I'm going to help the Scammer/Mean Jammers.

      Delete
  14. Hi, i like your blog, but I think it's not nice to post bad jammers here. It's like tattle tailing. I don't really care what they did no offense. Try to NOT make drama blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. DARKTHUNDER???????? I think i knwo her from somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg, ppl r so mean! how dare they say that bout the Bible?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. did u know that there are jammers doing this weird "birth" thing like they describe it and everything but the worst is that some people do it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hate mean jammers they always bully you i know that feel :c

    ReplyDelete
  19. By the way i just sent u a jamagram saying omg big fan love ur posts

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.