Cat Paw Print

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Appondale Den

After playing a game of Pest Control, I went to my friends Den. When I arrived there, I was in Appondale!
It was a really cool glitch, everything that was in my friends den, the music, furniture and such, was in Appondale! You could go up a tree and see a TV and you could walk on the branches!
It was really fun. I could do anything in Appondale, and it would show up in my friends den! I even saw another me! I have to say, this is probably one of the best glitches I've ever seen.
Here are some snapshots of the glitch:













Happy exploring!

12 comments:

  1. @Anonymous
    I'm not very lucky for this, but it was a really fun glitch! Maybe it will happen to you to!
    Happy exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you too and was it in N U R B I N A's den anyways because it looks like it =) happy exploring everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is cool some 1 had a jamaa township they actlly walk in the building they even made a mall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    P.S.the mall was not bulid with den items............

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SO AWSOME I WISH I WAS THERE XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg tht looks so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once I went to my den and it was Bahari Bay! Everyone saw me as an underwater lion and i saw them as underwater animals in a castle den!

    -kittensrcute23

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a glitch few weeks ago where my den turned into some sort of weird mt shiveer and balhari bay mix !!!!!! it was so awesome. 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do you get the Appondale den?
    I need to know how to please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that hapened to me and i did that in serpia forest SUPER COOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. me 2 it woulda been so epic! ;000

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh awesome! I once saw an underwater den with land items and land animals lol!

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.