Cat Paw Print

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Black Box Tricks

Hiya Jammers!
I'm going to show you how to make black boxes around your objects in your den on Animal Jam.
Just buy about 30 (Or more) flags from the flag shop, OR win 30 (Or more) plushies from the Claw machine.
Put them in your den all in the same place and you might notice a black box around them!
This is very easy and fun to do. Thank-you Zugy for showing me this trick!
Here's what the pile should look like:
Flags:
Plushies:
Cool, huh?
Happy exploring!

4 comments:

  1. NP silver I love this glitch and if you ever ask me for more glitches I think I have 2 more I think but yea happy exploring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa...

    Im trying to do that but i can never do it because i fail at it. i FAIL.But im still gonna do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey A L Y S S A I can help you but meet meet me in Z U G Y 1 's den I will teach you but it might also be tricky to you =l

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your help.
    contact me at mainkar44

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.