Cat Paw Print

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Owners, Moderators, And Members

Hiya Jammers!
My chat, does no allow beggers to be a Owner, Member or Moderator!
My owners are only people I know in realy life.
As for Moderators, they are only the moderators I have on my blog.
I'm sorry if this sounds mean, I'm not trying to make it sound like I'm being mean.
Zugy
By the way, we have a new Moderator! His name is Zugy.
Congratulations, Zugy! You may be a Moderator on Chat, be on the Moderators List, and help out others in my comments!
Anyway, that concludes my comment.
Happy Jamming!

5 comments:

  1. okay silver I love to be one and my friends if your reading this you can ask most of your questions here, I might be able to answer some of your questions happy exploring everyone =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and sorry for being so U N P A T I E N T I thought it only takes 1 day to make the post but I finally know how it takes =l

    ReplyDelete
  3. j e l l o m e l l o w f e l l o w t h a t p l a y s c e l l o SCAMMED ME WITH YOUR PINK LEGENDARY GLOVE SILVER (is ultra mad)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol but anyways i saw him on the chat hope you give me a reqsut

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi my username is animalwolf145 on animaljam so please buddy me .I AM NOT A SCAMMER SERIOUSLY I AM NOT A SCAMMMER NO JOKE THIS IS REAL.ok?

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.