Cat Paw Print

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bad Jammer

Hiya Jammers!
Animal Jam is getting really unsafe for kids. Jammers are being inappropriate and mean! They don't care about the Animal Jam rules, and don't follow them! This is rule number one. Remember to follow it!
Play nice!
Yesterday, when me and my friends were playing Animal Jam, there was this mean Jammer calling me AND my friends a SCAMMER. Then again, just because I have rares doesn't make me a scammer. Yes, I report with reason, for Being A Bully, and it was fair. I don't want to tell her username because, I'm not a tattle tail. But, I can show you this image:
Snickety saying,"I DON'T CARE RULES".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spamming Alert
Hiya Jammers!
Many Jammers have been getting,"SPAMMED BY MAIL" This is when someone sends you a Jam-A-Gram over and over again. And you have to either delete them, or go through all of them. It can get really annoying.
Be sure and stop. It can make Jamaa a better place!
Happy Jamming!

5 comments:

  1. geez I have to agree with you because sometimes that happened to me a lot so please stop doing that its annoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all just hate meanies and want them banned IMMEDIATELY? I like totally mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya greenfun we got 2 scammers banned yay they are dens and nano9





    P.S.nano9 has a sipder mask.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girl Icescating1 ~her username~did that to me it is so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think if you block them i think you wouldn't get there mail

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.