Cat Paw Print

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Scam

Hiya Jammers!
Today, while playing Animal Jam, I was making a trade of a Cream Glove for my Scary Horns.
Someone asked to please come to their den. I said okay, and went. They said to send them the horns then they'll send the glove. I said,"Why not trade?" but she responded my trading doesn't work. I said, then contact Animal Jam HQ. I will trade you when your trading works. and they said send me your Horns. I'm sure she didn't even have a Cream Glove! I have proof she tried to scam me, too. Here is an image:
RiverWind Trying To Scam Me.
Oh well..if anyone would like to trade me their Cream Glove for my Scary Horns, please tell me.
Happy exploring!


1 comment:

  1. dude I got scammed from jellomellowfellowthatplayscello
    she said I would trade my both non member gloves if you give me your pink legendary glove until she wants me do a favor for her I HAVE TO TRADE THE MAT FIRST I was like I know its a scam but she promised right now I'm going get my reward for it ugh and that was the jammer that scam me

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.