Cat Paw Print

Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Not A Scammer

Just because I have rares, doesn't mean I'm a scammer. Benthousand1 called me a scammer just a few minutes ago, this was only because I called him one. He was trying to scam someone else, by saying: "Who want's my Ninja Mask? Ok, send me a glove." Which I think, is a scam. But now he said that I'm a scammer out loud. If you ever decide to look up Benthousand1, please report him.
But this is a great reminder.
Remember not to beg and scam.
Happy exploring!

6 comments:

  1. YEA some people even think I scam AND ITS NOT TRUE PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME S C A M M E R if you ever say that into my face I will report you 10 times every time you say that to me AND I AM SERIOUS ):@ :Z U G Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea ppl say that i am a scammer and I am NOT!IF YOU CALL ME A SCAMMER i WILL I WILL REPORT YOU 12 TIME AND I AM NOT LIEING YOU HEARD ME! :M E G 6 2 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. no offence, but im gonna make a blog similar 2 urs thnx 4 the idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous, haha. Thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to find you site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya,im soo lucky i have like all rare spiked collar colors and legends.. so i ignore ppl who think i scam. so i don't scam i just traded someone a great trade..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have like all rare spiked collar colors and legend. so ppl thin ki scam but i don't i just trade for awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and be nice. Do not bold or underline your comment, thank you.